November already!!! : ) | Chicago Baby Photographer

How could this be?!?  And how is it that, at the time of year that I have them MOST fun images to share, I have the time to share none of them?!? : )  Ah, well… just know that I’m still here, editing away, hiding out in my office studio, trying to get everyone Christmas card pictures looking just *perfect*.  But it’s killing me, because I have SO MUCH to share!!!

Till I’m able to really write, though, check out this little love:

14 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• MelodyNovember 9, 2011 - 11:16 am

Oh, my goodness!!! What a fun, full day! Those are keepsake photos, for sure. Print them all!!ReplyCancel

• James TuminelloNovember 26, 2011 - 10:33 am

I am 44 y/o just starting photography in a more serious manner and just love your work. My wife is making me attempt to take our adopted grand babies pic tonight like the one you have with Christmas lights, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Once again love your work, kids are a gift from GOD and you capture them extremely well. So now I have 2 idols you & Helen Yancy…..ReplyCancel

• JulieNovember 29, 2011 - 1:50 pm

Oh my… I found that last picture on Pinterest and I have an 8 month old at home. I MUST at least try to do something similar with her! I’m amazed at how crisp it is for such a dark photo (with a moving little one)! Any tips for that?ReplyCancel

• sharyn l strackNovember 29, 2011 - 10:35 pm

Do you share your secrets. I will never get to your studio from Southeast Missouri, but i am a hobbiest photographer and I love the Christmas lights pic. Tried to take one with my twin grands, but just couldn’t figure out the settings. I’m not that good. Would you mind giving me the settings. Thanks
    Sharyn StrackReplyCancel

• SamanthaDecember 10, 2011 - 6:34 pm

I also am a hibbiest photographer, and have a co-worker who would like a picture similar to the one with the lights and dark background for her grandson. If you wouldn’t mind, could I get the settings you used, I also live far away (Idaho) and could not make an appointment with you.

Thanks a Million!
    SamanthaReplyCancel

• AmyDecember 10, 2011 - 8:38 pm

Thanks for all the inquiries everyone!! We’ve just posted a new holiday-themed posing guide on our website SugarSnappers.com! It’s called Holiday Sweetness and you can check it out at http://www.sugarsnappers.net/products/posing/holiday-sweetness/

It includes 17 great holiday image suggestions, along with how-to tips and tricks as well as suggested camera settings and we’d love for you to check it out! :)ReplyCancel

• […] credit for the first shoot goes to Amy Tripple and credit for the white lights goes to Jill. […]ReplyCancel

• MichelleNovember 30, 2012 - 3:38 pm

That link you provided for posing guide is not working. Is there another link we can try? Thanks! Love your work!ReplyCancel

• […] Amy Tripple Photography […]ReplyCancel

• Julie MartinDecember 3, 2013 - 7:14 pm

Gorgeous! As a first time Grandma, I have to say I can’t seem to put my own camera down! Love this little munchkins cheeks!ReplyCancel

• […] Enlace  | Enlace vía Amy Tripple […]ReplyCancel

• […] Baby with Lights from Amy Tripple Photography25. Baby in a Gift Box from […]ReplyCancel

• 10 Christmas Picture Ideas using LightsNovember 25, 2014 - 11:01 am

[…] Baby with Christmas Lights […]ReplyCancel

• […] Credit: Amy Tripplehorn Photography  ::  Let your little one’s natural fascination with lights guide you for this sweet photo […]ReplyCancel

Welcome to the blog,
where we try to keep it
fresh, beautiful,
but most of all... real.

Receive friendly blog posts and beautiful newsletters via email:

Menu