We’re very excited to announce the details for our 2017 Bunny Sessions! This year, we have an absolutely gorgeous litter of six baby mini lops who will be joining us at the studio for snuggles, love, and all the bunny kisses your kids have ever wanted. They are beautiful and, as far as I can tell, quite photogenic. LOL
Bunny Session Details
- Each Bunny Session will be 20 minutes long and result in 6-8 beautifully edited digital images (each in color and black-and-white).
- Sessions will be held at our lovely Hinsdale studio.
- Sessions dates will be March: 11, 12, 18, 19, and April: 7, 8. Images from the March sessions will be turned around within one week. Images from the April sessions will be turned around within 5 days. Plenty of time for Easter! :)
As always, Bunny Sessions sessions are LIMITED and do
tend to sell out quickly, so if you’re hoping to grab a spot with the babies,
send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll respond with available times and details.
The sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis without exception…
We always want to share a bit of insight into what we do to make these sessions
both safe and enjoyable for everyone… children and bunnies alike! :)
- Our bunnies are SO very loved (read: spoiled) from the moment they come into our care until the moment they are adopted out to approved families at the end of the season. As a family, we’ve owned pet bunnies for years and are well-versed in the unique needs of rabbit care. As always, we’ve communicated with and received approval from the Illinois Department of Agriculture for the use of live animals in these special sessions, and our business is fully licensed and properly insured for them.
- At the end of the bunny season, these beautiful babies are available for adoption in pairs (every bunny should have a friend!) to interested families. While owning rabbits isn’t for everyone, we have found that they make absolutely wonderful family pets. We’re sure to discuss bunny care with each new owner to be sure it’s a good fit.
- We have a full-time bunny handler at each session whose one and only job is to make sure that the bunnies are treated well and handled gently. We also carefully rotate them so that the bunnies get lots of breaks! Our first priority is the animals’ well-being and comfort.
- All bunny session clients are required to read and sign a release stating their understanding that there will be live animals at the shoot and, as with any animal, there is always potential for a scratch, bite, or allergic reaction. These rabbits are fully domesticated and handled often, but they are animals and we encourage everyone to be respectful of this.
- The pedigreed bunnies we will be using this year have been purchased from a reputable, responsible breeder with whom we’ve worked extensively. She runs a clean and beautiful rabbit farm and we absolutely adore the lovely, healthy babies we get from Tracy each year!
- Bunny sessions are only for children. If you’d like to schedule a family session, be sure to reach out and we’ll send you all the details! :)